Serves: 10 slices
Time: 1 hour
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 80ml melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 60ml Pressed Coconut Water
- 60ml maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 180g plain flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes or shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 180c. Line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and add to the banana with the eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and Pressed Coconut Water. Mix well.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle over the coconut.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. If the coconut on top starts browning too quickly, tent a piece of foil over the top and continue cooking.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes in the tin, before lifting out and cooling completely on a cooling rack.
- Slice and serve.
Nutrition per slice: 226 kcal
Saturated Fat: 6.9g